Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transcriptionist Practice

Since I started hunting for projects that I could work at the convenience of my home, what I'm really looking for are transcribing or data entry projects. Since transcribing pays better than data entry projects, I told myself that I should polished my listening and typing skills. So I surf on the net and found a website that could help me do this.

www.listen-and-write.com is design for people who wants to practice their listening and writing skills (or should I say typing skills). You can register and track your scores. They have different audio files that you can work on to practice your skills. The audio files can be found under Level tab and categorized based on their difficulty level.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008