Friday, June 19, 2009

ComeBuy, a Must Buy



ComeBuy, the first time I heard it from my sister-in-law I thought it was a Chinese word or something. She told me that its something that must try in Macau. Curious of what she said, so I told my hubby that we should try it.

When we went out on the streets of Macau, I was amazed when I saw that Comebuy shop is everywhere. When I said everywhere its like a bus stop that for sure there's somewhere near where you are. And eventhough they have a lot of stores, all their shops are always crowded with people.


Getting more curious of what it taste, me and my hubby decided to get into the crowds. I ordered Taro Milk Tea and my hubby ordered Hazelnut Milk Tea. After waiting for few minutes, we finally got our drinks. We decided not to drink it first and just take it at KFC where we decided to have our snacks.

Judgement time. My Taro Milk tea (cold) although there's a sweet tast of taro but still it manage to give you a refreshment while the hazelnut milk tea is equally tasteful but less sweeter. Compare to other tapioca pearl drink available,Comebuy used a real tea while some usually used powdered ingredients that most of the time gives a medicine like taste.

Should I say that Comebuy Tea is really a must try or should I say a must buy drink not only in Macau but I believe its also available in China and Taiwan.


I'm now dreaming of having my own ComeBuy shop here in the Philippines.



0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008