Saturday, June 27, 2009

Spidermetrix: Paid Surveys


Have you heard of online surveys that you can complete and get paid? I don't know if its for real or just a hoax. I never bother to try or check any sites before.

But since I'm a bum and spend most of my time in front on my PC looking for jobs that I can do at home or some ways to earn money online. I saw this ad on Facebook saying something about answering surveys and get paid. I click the ad with no hesitations and it redirect me to SpiderMetrix. I just follow the instruction for registration. I said to myself "What the heck, I have nothing to lose, if this thing will ask for payment or my credit card information I will stop what I'm doing" . I was able to finish the registration and it didn't ask me to enter credit card information :)

SpiderMetrix is based in Australia and they are paid by clients to answer surveys. Once you become a member or what they call "Spider", you will earn points by answering surveys. Once your points accumulate, you can claim your points and transfer it to your Paypal account.

For the first time member, you will earn your first 29 points by completing your profile and answering the trial survey. You can also earn points by submitting entries to spider voice. Voice is comments on their forum. Once your comment or entry is approved, you will earn 1 point for it but remember you can only submit 2 voices each week.

I already earn 30 points but can't claim it yet I have to earn at least to 300 points to convert it to cash. The lowest conversion to cash is 300 points to $50.00. The highest that you can convert is 2,000 points and it is equivalent to $350.00

It looks like legit but can't guarantee on that yet until I earn something from it. I'll check this website everyday and watch out for surveys that I "CAN" answer so that I could earn points.

Remember be honest with all your answers on the surveys because they will going to close your account. Its one of the terms and condition before you sign up. Again, be "Honest".

1 comments:

Anonymous

have you made any money through this by now?

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008