Sunday, July 5, 2009

SM Megamall WiFi Testing

I was at Megamall this afternoon for the WiFi testing. I used my Nokia N82 and mitch's laptop for the WiFi test.

Using my phone, I tried to accessed Yahoo Messenger,Pinoy Exchange, Multiply and Yahoo Mail. It was not fast for those website except for YM. I was not abled to access Yahoo Mail with my phone with their WiFi.

Using laptop, I was able to accessed YM,Pinoy Exchange, Facebook, Friendster, Multiply, Gmail and Yahoo Mail. I was able to accessed those website but still it was not fast enough. See the speedtest below.



They said that WiFi at Megamall is already 80% up and in a month it will be 100% up. Hopefully the speed will improve. Still, I'm happy that Megamall is now WiFi ready. :)

The event started at 1:00pm and the raffle draw started at 5pm, unfortunately I didn't win any prices but that's alright, we were able to enjoy a free Sprite and chicken sandwich from Mister Donut.

Next SM WiFi launching will be at SM Fairview and SM Pampanga simultaneously on July 11.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008