Friday, April 2, 2010

My 3 Day Apple Diet Experience


It's been awhile since the last post I made here. A lot of things happened and I did a lot of things that I wanna share with you. One thing is about my resolution for 2010 to live a healthier lifestyle. I'm not trying to lose weight because I'm happy with my weight, I just want to start eating right and have a exercise routine everyday.

Sometime in January I did my 3 day apple diet. I've heard this detoxifying diet last year and really wanna do it because I've read a couple of articles that it's really effective to detoxify your system and my friend Joy also tried this diet and recommended it. I know I'm not eating right so I wanna start my goal of a healthier lifestyle with a clean system.

I consumed 7-8 apples and drink plenty of waters everyday for 3 days. If you wanna start this diet make sure you do it when you don't have nothing else to do and you'll just be staying home for 3 days. And also it would be better to consult your physician before starting this diet.

My first day was fine since I don't eat that much so I don't really grave for other foods. Every time I feel hungry I just eat another apple. there's no limit on how many apple you take in a day. If you feel hungry just grab an apple.

Second day was different, I experienced headache and felt a little irritated. My friend told me that the reason why I experienced headache was because my body starts to wash off the toxins in my body and of course we know the reason why I felt irritated, who wouldn't if you're not eating anything except apple.

Third day was a bit okay. I don't have headache and little less irritated because I know it's the last time and tomorrow I can eat again.

I felt really good after my 3 day apple diet. I only lost 2 pounds, which I like because as I said I don't wanna lose weight as much as possible but I guess it really depends on your weight before you start the diet because my friend lose 5 or 8 pounds when she did this diet. I recommend this diet for those people who wants to detoxify and it's a good start for any kind of diet.

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008